Show Page Extras
- We celebrated our 35th year in 2015 as the longest established and largest residential management agency in Ireland.
- Our company was formed by Joe Wyse in 1980. Joe was joined a year later by Ben Gough, our Managing Director and Peter Wyse, our Sales Director. Our Board is strengthened by Mary McGarry Murphy, Pearse McElroy, John McKone and Aimee Cafferty who specialise in various disciplines within our group.
- Since 1980, our many long standing and supportive clients have come to rely on us for the highest level of care and attention, sound professional advice and a range of property services unmatched in the Irish Property Market.
- With our wealth of know-how in the area of apartment block and mixed-use managed developments, you can be assured that you will receive the highest level of professionalism that Owners have come to expect from WYSE.
- WYSE provide four property services, Residential & Commercial Property Management, Lettings, Sales and Asset Management.
- Wyse are strategically located to manage our 150 residential developments with offices both at 94 Lower Baggot Street, and 1 Aspen Court Cornelscourt.
- At present we have 72 employees, including our own Internal (Property Management) Auditor and support staff to ensure compliance and quality of care at all times.
- All our Property Managers are licensed under the Property Services Regulatory Authority.
- WYSE are Members of the SCSI, RICS, and licensed with the National Property Services Regulatory Authority.
- The Property Services Regulatory Authority have issued WYSE a Property Services Providers Licence, (No. 1347).