Show Page Extras
- Identify potential insurance providers/brokers to provide necessary insurance cover including:- building reinstatement; fire and perils; lift engineering; public liability; employer/employee liability; directors and officers; agents indemnity and alternative accommodation cover.
- Liaise with insurance provider/broker in procuring cover on the basis of appropriate professional advice.
- Liaise with the insurance provider/broker on renewal of all policies, as directed by the OMC.
- Co-ordinate and administer insurance claims on behalf of the OMC and/or members under the relevant policy.
- Negotiation of premium payment schedule with insurance provider/broker.
- Record and receive insurance settlements on behalf of the OMC and/or members.
- To notify the insurers of interested parties as advised.
- To appoint a Surveyor to carry out a reinstatement valuation, if requested by the OMC.